Thursday, April 8, 2010

High Chair Seat Cover

I found this Highchair at Goodwill and it was marked 29.99 except that the 9 was smeared so it was hard to tell what it said. I asked a worker and they said it was 29. I thought that, that was too much to spend (even though it was an Eddie Beauer one from Target that retails for around $200) I had also been looking for a wooden one for a while but passed it up because it had Dog bites all over the bottom and was $30. I came home and told the Mr. about it, the good man that he is encouraged me to go back and buy it. This time a different worker told me that it was $25 (score!) plus I had a 20% off so I only paid $20 for it. Whoo Hoo!!! I made a new cover for it, that only cost $2.00, sanded and stained the whole thing. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment